Wednesday 17 September 2014

My Teacher My Hero

Why My Teacher is a Hero


When we mentioned the word hero, I often think those who sacrifice their own lives, those who are popular for their achievements in the country, or those people who made things that made the country better. Often, these heroes came in time of war or tragedy, but I rarely think that almost every day there is a hero that you see and talk to them.

A hero is an entity that shows noble principles and tireless service providers in the community. After all, we all can be heroes; we should be honest and strive in our work for others and not just for ourselves.

For me, an example of this is our parents. It is not a joke to become a parent, by the time their child is born, it is their first priority in their lives. They are responsible for taking care of them. Every day, they are providing the food, home, and education of their children.

We also considered our teachers like our parents. As they said, they are our second parents. They provide us our needed knowledge for the future, not only for academics but also for our humanities and good morals that we will be applying while we are living.

I am very lucky that God gave me my teachers. I salute them and I considered them my heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment