Tuesday 6 January 2015

New Year New Me

Happy New Year Everyone! Say Good Bye to the year 2014 and let’s Welcome 2015!

Is it possible that a person would be able to change if the New Year starts? I don’t think so. Is it possible to make our new year’s resolutions become true? How could it be? I think it is only true at the start. After how many or months, people would be able to forget it.

For me, changing my wrong attitudes is very important. But, I cannot promise that it would be an easy thing for me to change all of this. One of my teachers told us that we can post a clean blank sheet of paper in our room. Then, every wrong doings that we will make, just write a dot or mark into it so that you will remember how bad or good are you in one day. I think this is one of the ways that I can do to decrease my wrong doings until I will be able to see a clean blank page.

Now, the year 2015 has now started so let’s start a new life and forget the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment