Monday 16 February 2015

My Dream, My Future

Dream a Happy Success
 Everyone had their own dreams.    Dream is something that all of us need to have. It is our vision. Dream is what you want to do for your future. Every person had their own journey in life also. I believe that having a great dream, is a must to us. And I have a big dream. Next month, I will be graduating as a high school student and I will face my next chapter in life, as a college student. I have already planned that my course is Bachelor of Science in Accountancy because my dream in my future is to become a certified public accountant. It is because I am happy with it. And I’m sure that I will become successful someday with the help of God and my parents who support me in studying.

It is said that fire righting is a very difficult job to get into because there are many applicants and it takes a very long time to know if you get the job. I know I have a long way to go before I can become an accountant, but that is my dream and I know if I work hard enough my dream will come true.

 Like I said before, it is very important to have a big dream. It is not wrong. Even if you cannot achieve if, just make it as your vision. Dream can help you to prepare to face this challenging world. What am I going through now is just the start. I just find the keys. I am still trying to open the door. When I finally did, I will not hesitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment